Welcome to the new website of the EFPP
Founded in March 1997 and inaugurated in November 1997, the EFPP is a non-profit association registered in Firenzi, Italy. It is a professional psychotherapy body in accordance with the guidelines of the Council of the European Economic Community on a common standard for the recognition of a higher Education Diploma.
EFPP operates as a federal body bringing together the autonomous Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy Centres and Institutes from different European countries including France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. It works towards an agreement of common standards of training and code of ethics in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy and represents Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy in European and international structures, such as the EAP (European Association for Psychotherapy).
It is an European Wide Accrediting Organisation (EWAO) and appoints representatives for supporting local organisations in awarding the European Certificate for Psychotherapy (ECP) in accordance with EAP guidelines.
EFPP promotes collaboration and exchange of ideas among the different Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy organizations, encourages contact with related services and supports practical and relevant research. Its activities involve:
- spreading and translating documents and publications.
- distributing information programs about Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy.
- organizing national and international conferences, workshops and meetings.
- actively engaging in discussion with governmental representatives as well as other schools of psychotherapy.
- helping new centres and institutes develop Psychosynthesis in their country.
Full membership is open to those psychosynthesis organisations whose training reaches the EAP standards and it supports those organisations whose training has not yet reached that standard through.
P/o Hillegomstraat 45 hs
1058 LR Amsterdam